Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.

~William A. Ward

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself......

2008 is going to be the year for change. For everyone who struggled through 2007 and prayed for a financial blessing in 2008 with a little patience, determination and the ability to have an open-mind your blessings will be answered. For those who are doing well financially; however, have questions on how to expand their knowledge on saving & investing, debt consolidations, credit repair or whatever questions you may have feel free to send me a message.

My formal education, work experiences and various life experiences (learning the hard way) has helped me to become well versed in financial planning, real estate, credit repair, debt elimination and wealth building.

This blog will be dedicated to the "fundamentals for building wealth". For tips and advice check back daily. It has been my experience that talking about money is usually a touchy subject and sometimes boring. It's my passion so I can talk or read about it all day: since most people don't share my passion I will keep this as interesting as possible.

Let's get ready to rumble.......

No comments: